Alternatives Gallery General Terms and Conditions:
Via D'Ascanio, 19
00186 - Roma
Tel: ++39 0668308233
Registered under the Rome Chamber of Comerce,
Register of Enterprises, Rome, Italy
Administrative N°: 872720
VAT Number: IT 10250730586
Validity of the Terms and Conditions
Please make reference only to these terms and conditions for orders, services and delivery requested through Alternatives.
Any other terms and conditions will not be considered part of this contract.
Drawing up of the contract
1. The client will receive an e-mail confirming the order within a few minutes from when the order is placed.
2. The prices indicated on the web site for each single piece are expressed in Euro (exclusive of VAT) and are updated and accurate; in the unlikely event, however, that Alternatives were to notice an error in the price after the order has been placed, Alternatives reserves the right to communicate the correct price to the client, without there being any obligation of behalf of either of the parties.
3. Alternatives will ship the ordered goods in the least possible time and, however, within maximum 15 working days from the receipt of the order, except for periods in which the on-line service has been suspended, but these would be clearly indicated on the web site www.alternatives.it.
Right to return goods
1. The client who has purchased the goods for his/her own personal use, has the right to recede from the contract. He/she may recede without having to incur in any penalties and without having to provide a reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of any article on sale on the website.
2. The right to recede is no longer valid if the articles have been used, worn or if they present marks, abrasions or scratches of any kind. The articles must be returned in their original boxes together with any documentation sent with the goods. The right to recede from the contract does not apply to items purchased for business purposes and not for private use.
3. Insurance and shipping expenses for returned goods are payable by the client in full. In the event the client does not insure the returned goods, he remains the sole responsible party in case of loss or theft during shipping periods. For items of high value, the client must coordinate with Alternatives via email, a reliable courier service for the return of the goods. The insurance and delivery expenses for such courier service must be paid by the client.
4. In order to proceed with the return of the goods, the client must inform Alternatives of his/her intention to do so within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by email addressed to email@example.com and immediately afterwards by registered mail. Alternatives will proceed to inform the client via email on the acceptance of the return and will authorize him/her to send the package containing the goods to:
Via D'Ascanio, 19
5. In any case, Alternatives will not bear any shipping expenses whatsoever, and will not be held responsible for loss or damage when returning the goods.
6. In the event the client wants to send back the goods, this must be done in the least time possible, and Alternatives will only then refund the amount previously paid.
7. Any questions pertaining to the above must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation, Payment Conditions and Property of the goods
1. There is no minimum value to be able to place an order.
2. Personal details of the client will be utilized by Alternatives strictly for the completion of his/her request and will not be given to third parties, except for those operating directly for the gallery.
3. Until the total amount of the ordered goods, including shipping expenses, has been paid in full, the goods remain the property of Alternatives.
4. In the event payment is made for an item that is no longer available, Alternatives will send an e-mail to the client informing that the piece is no longer available and will indicate method of refund.
1. All items are delivered by specialized express courier or by ordinary postal service.