Right to return goods
1. The client who has purchased the goods for his/her own personal use, has the right to recede from the contract. He/she may recede without having to incur in any penalties and without having to provide a reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of any article on sale on the website.
2. The right to recede is no longer valid if the articles have been used, worn or if they present marks, abrasions or scratches of any kind. The articles must be returned in their original boxes together with any documentation sent with the goods. The right to recede from the contract does not apply to items purchased for business purposes and not for private use.
3. Insurance and shipping expenses for returned goods are payable by the client in full. In the event the client does not insure the returned goods, he remains the sole responsible party in case of loss or theft during shipping periods. For items of high value, the client must coordinate with Alternatives via email, a reliable courier service for the return of the goods. The insurance and delivery expenses for such courier service must be paid by the client.
4. In order to proceed with the return of the goods, the client must inform Alternatives of his/her intention to do so within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately afterwards by registered mail. Alternatives will proceed to inform the client via email on the acceptance of the return and will authorize him/her to send the package containing the goods to:
Via D'Ascanio, 19
5. In any case, Alternatives will not bear any shipping expenses whatsoever, and will not be held responsible for loss or damage when returning the goods.
6. In the event the client wants to send back the goods, this must be done in the least time possible, and Alternatives will only then refund the amount previously paid.
7. Any questions pertaining to the above must be sent to: email@example.com
Tel. ++39 0668308233